A loadcell signal on its own cannot give any readable data – these conditioners present the loadcell signal and presents it in a usable format to suit today's modern automation solutions. Press the button to read about Load Cells.
- Digital/analog weight transmitter suitable for back panel mounting on Omega/DIN rail or junction box for field mounting (on request box versions).
- Weighing system with 8 independent reading channels with display of the total weight.
- The TLM8 transmitter allows to have same benefits and performance of an advanced digital weighing system even using analog load cells.
- Dimensions: 148x92x60 mm.
- Backlit graphic LCD display, transmissive STN, white on blue, 128x64 pixel resolution, 60x32 mm visible area.
- Five-key keypad for the system calibration.
- TEST key for direct access to the diagnostic functions.
- Extractable screw terminal boards.
- Current or voltage 16 bit analog output RS485 serial port for communication via ModBus RTU protocol, ASCII Laumas bidirectional or continuous one way transmission.
- 5 relay digital outputs controlled by the setpoint values or via protocols.
- 3 optoisolated PNP digital inputs: status reading via serial communication protocols.
- 8 load cell dedicated inputs.
To find out more about a product, click on the name in the table below!
Refine your choice
Use these choices to get exactly the scales you want!
Use these choices to get exactly the scales you want and view the results below!