Bench Scales are just that – they are a scale, normally up to 30 kg capacity (due to manual handing) that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
So, any scale, that sit on a bench or a trolley, that can be loaded with a product up to and including 30kgs, for any application (excl laboratory scales) can be found here.
All Bench scales come with an indicator – if you are looking for a scale base on its own, please look at our platform scales section.
If you need advice or more information on a product, please feel free to contact one of our helpful team and we will be more than happy to help you.
Things to consider when purchasing a Bench scale
What are you weighing on it?
What do you want to achieve by weighing it?
How are you loading it?
What is the maximum weight you are likely to load onto it?
What resolution / readability do you require?
What size base do you need
What environment will it be in – i.e. Outdoors, Dry, Food production. ATEX etc…
For up to date Stock and Pricing information, please call us on 01684 561002
- NSF-certified and USDA AMS-accepted design supports HACCP systems, making Valor 1000 perfect for food preparation tasks. Stainless steel pans and plastic in-use covers available for extra protection.
- Save money on batteries. Energy-efficient design operates for up to one year or up to 1,500 hours.
- Intuitive two-button operation allows for quick weight checking to simplify repetitive operations and increase operator efficiency.
- The sturdy polycarbonate keypad offers protection from knives and other sharp instruments used in food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
- A unique IPX8 flow-thru design ensures that the NSF-certified Valor 2000 will drain moisture in the scale when used in wet conditions.
- Stabilization time is less than a half-second. Large front and rear LED displays allow for easy viewing so two operators can share one scale.
- The stainless steel Valor 3000 Xtreme is NSF Certified and supports HACCP-Certified systems helping to ensure the integrity and safety of all food products weighed on the scale.
- The compact Valor 3000 Xtreme requires minimal counter space and offers resolutions up to 40,000d and 0.01g, providing precise measurements in demanding environments.
- With software for general weighing, percent weighing and specific gravity, the Valor 3000 can be used for a variety of food weighing and measurement needs.
COMPACT WEIGHING SCALE "HSW"
High-performance electronic scales with multifunction weighing program.
The large backlit display with 30 mm digits makes it easy to read the weight even in low light conditions. Its compact dimensions and built-in long battery life make it ideal for weighing in any location where main power is not available.
COMPACT WEIGHING SCALE "APM" SERIES
These new bench weighing scales are fitted with a weight indicator which can be mounted attached to the platform or fixable to the wall, thanks to the stretchable cable. The big 50mm LCD display allows to easily read the weight in any condition. Easy Carrying Built-in Handgrip Design. Available also CE-M APPROVED for legal for trade use.
APD SERIES "BENCH/FLOOR" SCALE
Bench scale with weight indicator designed which can either be mounted attached to the platform or it can be mobile for remote positioning, thanks to the stretchable cable. Available also CE-M APPROVED for legal for trade use.
KSD SERIES "CHECKWEIGHING" SCALE
These bench digital scales are characterized by a solid and versatile stainless steel body with a large plate.
The new multifunctional programme allows the operator to choose the desired mode to carry out checks, piece-counting, percentage weighing and totalisation.
The long lasting battery power supply and the lateral handles allow an easy transport of the scale directly where it is necessary.
"KST" SERIES SCALE WITH TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
New bench digital scales with stainless steel body and touch screen color display, simple and intuitive.
High weighing performances, thanks to the C6 OIML load cells (fitted as standard) and selectable application programmes for piece counting, statistical control, manual dosage, labelling and totalization.
The long lasting battery power supply and the lateral handles allow an easy transport of the scale directly where it is necessary. (Image shows an example of counting scale installation)
GAEP-K SERIES STAINLESS STEEL TECHNICAL PRECISION SCALE
Multifunctional high precision scales, suitable for laboratory and industrial use. The completely stainless steel structure makes this scale suitable for the environments with strict hygiene requirements. Available in standard version or with internal auto-recalibration system.
WLB SERIES COMPANT BENCH SCALE
Bench scales with compact dimensions, extremely sturdy, constructed with high quality materials. Suitable for industrial laboratories and burdensome working environment. Fitted with standard weight and rapid calibration adjustment function. Multifunctional weighing programme. CE-M approvable according to EN45501
ATMI SERIES COMPANT BENCH SCALE
Completely stainless steel, compact scale, easy to clean. Ideal for environments with high hygiene requirements, kitchens and small work spaces. Available also CE-M APPROVED for legal for trade use.
ATM SERIES COMPANT BENCH SCALE
Simple and compact scale, as well as easy to clean. Ideal for environments with high hygiene requirements, kitchens and small work spaces. Available also CE-M APPROVED for legal for trade use.
HLD SERIES TECHNICAL PRECISION "TOP-LOADING" SCALE
Multifunctional scale, suitable for laboratory and industrial use. Available also CE-M APPROVED for legal for trade use.
DIVISION (g): from 0.02 to 0.1.
CAPACITY (g): 1500, 3000, 6000