Bench Scales are just that – they are a scale, normally up to 30 kg capacity (due to manual handing) that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
So, any scale, that sit on a bench or a trolley, that can be loaded with a product up to and including 30kgs, for any application (excl laboratory scales) can be found here.
All Bench scales come with an indicator – if you are looking for a scale base on its own, please look at our platform scales section.
If you need advice or more information on a product, please feel free to contact Tony or Lucy and we will be more than happy to help you.
Things to consider when purchasing a Bench scale
- What are you weighing on it?
- What do you want to achieve by weighing it?
- How are you loading it?
- What is the maximum weight you are likely to load onto it?
- What resolution / readability do you require?
- What size base do you need
- What environment will it be in – i.e. Outdoors, Dry, Food production. ATEX etc…
To find out more about a product, click on the name!
Refine your choice
Use these choices to get exactly the scales you want!
Use these choices to get exactly the scales you want and view the results below!