A career with us
AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE....AT POSITIVE WEIGHING WE HAVE A POLICY TO NOT USE AGENCIES. THERE ARE LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR THIS AND AS SUCH, WE POLITELY ASK THAT AGENCIES NEITHER CALL US ABOUT ANY OF OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES OR PUT US ON A MAILING LIST.
Positive Weighing Solutions are one of the country’s leading suppliers of weighing scales, systems and equipment. Positive Weighing Solutions offer a wide range of services including the sale of quality weighing equipment, reliable servicing and maintenance of scales and weighing equipment and calibration.
We are actively seeking someone to fill the role of Finance and Office Administrator. If you feel you have the right qualifications and experience, please get in touch.
Financial and Office Administrator role for a busy local business reporting directly to the 2 directors..
Job role to include:-
1. Total Administration of Sage 50 Accounts Package
- Inputting Supplier Invoices
- Raising Sales orders and corresponding Invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Reporting on Cash Flow Forecast
- Bank Re-conciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Creating reports on product / service splits based on Nominal Codes
- To ensure clients pay in a timely manner within our payment terms and keep all relevant notes in MS Dynamics 365.
- Create monthly supplier payments report.
2. Running Sage Payrole monthly for all employees
3. Onboarding / offboarding employees
4. Assist in Maintaining Sage HR Portal
5. Assist in maintaining stock control (MS Dynamics 365)
5. Maintaining general office stationary
6. Answering the main incoming phone line (shared responsibility)
7. Quote generation for contract renewals and products as required using Quotewerks and MS Dynamics 365
8. Taking in deliveries (shared responsibility) and creating assets on MS Dynamics 365
9. Reporting on contracts due for renewal.
Required 'Essential' Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent PC Skills
- Comprehensive Sage 50 experience
- Comprehensive MS Excel experience
Nice to have Skills
- Experience using MS Dynamics 365 CRM, customers service and Field Service package
- Experience using Quotewerks quoting software
- Experience using Sage HR Portal
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
Initial Interview will be via Zoom, with second interviews being held in person, in a socially distanced environment.
Please send your CV and covering application letter to [email protected]