WWSB ANALOGUE AXLE PAD
“WWSB” AXLE PADS
Platforms designed for creating weighing stations for small sized vehicles (automobiles, carts, vans, etc.); particularly accurate and sturdy.
CASED INDICATOR FOR EXAMPLE PURPOSES ONLY.
- Platform dimensions: 400x410mm. Height 58mm. Weight approximately 14,5kg.
- Loading surface: 400x300mm.
- Very handy.
- Sturdy structure, made with special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Cable with quick connector, platform side.
- 10m cable for connecting the platform to the indicator, complete of connector.
- IP67 nickel-plated steel loading cells.
- IP68 stainless steel load cells, in the WWSB versions with 6t and 8t capacity.
- Hermetic junction box with IP68 protection degree.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform, for good grip on all types of surfaces.
- Extremely simple and reliable connection of the scale to the weight indicator.
- The WWS platforms are patented; the number is 1.342.302.
- Availables in legal for trade approved version.
- Availables in high resolution version.
- Availables upon price estimate in Atex version for 1&21 e 2&22 zones.
NOTES ABOUT THE CE-M LEGAL FOR TRADE APPROVED VERSIONS
- The platforms are for legal for trade use:
– In the single-platform systems, not used to weigh vehicles.
– In the wheel weighing systems in which the number of platforms is equal to the number of vehicle wheels.
– In the axle weighing systems composed of one or more multiples of WWS platforms, except possible limitations of use for some European States.
- The CE-M legal for trade divisions indicated in the “version” table are available with ECEM option. ECEM option is needed for each legal for trade platform of the system.
- Legal for trade systems with more than one WWS, are fitted with the approval of the weight sum and related division:
Exemple for a 4 pads system
Single CE-M Platform: Max=1500kg and e=0,5kg
CE-M SUM: Max=6000kg and e=2kg
AXLE WEIGHING SYSTEM INSTALLATION: USEFUL INFORMATION