DGT603GD: MAXI “GOLIAH” WEIGHT INDICATOR OR REPEATER FOR HAZARDOUS AREAS
Weight indicator/ repeater particularly suitable for use in hazardous environments, where it’s necessary to view the weight from a distance at any angle. Usable in areas:
ATEX II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X for gases
ATEX II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP68 X for dust.
Fitted with a very bright 60mm LED matrix display and IP68 stainless steel case. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Functional 5-key waterproof keypad.
- Large 6-digit display, 60 mm high, with very efficient SMD LEDs (software adjustment of the brightness intensity), complete of 6 Leds for indication of active functions, visible from over 25 m, with viewing angle up to 120° and with power up to 750 mcd.
- IP68 stainless steel case complete of wall fixing bracket.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Max. 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Max. 1.000.000 displayable divisions viewable with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearisation points with DINITOOLS.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, max.200 conv./sec. with automatic selection.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a weighing system with up to 4 cells with digital equalisation or management of up to 4 independent weighing systems.
- Power supply from 110-240 Vac.
- Available as Scale or as Repeater version
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option); Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.
DGT60BC3GD and DGT60AN3GD models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGT60AN3GD):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading)
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer, PC, or other external units.
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC, PLC, or other external units.
- PROFIBUS bidirectional port (DGT60PB3GD model).
- 2 MOSFET 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) outputs, with configurable functions.
- 2 optoisolator photocouplers: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGT60AN3GD model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice; maximum applicable voltage: 350 Ohm; minimum applicable voltage resistance: 10 kohm.TAKE NOTE:
All the cables must be installed and protected according to the standards for electrical equipment.
DIGITAL REPEATER FUNCTIONS
- Version with specific program for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- FUNCTIONING MODES:
– Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
– UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
|Type of Equipment|