DFW “ATEX3GD”: WEIGHT INDICATOR FOR ATEX 2 & 22 ZONES
Weight indicator for areas classified as hazardous with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X for gases
ATEX II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP68 X for dust.
Ideal for creating weighing systems, batching, and automation systems. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501)
- Waterproof 17-key functional keypad.
- Backlit LCD display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits and with indication of active functions.
- IP68 Satin finish stainless steel case.
- Suitable for use on the table, or wall.
- Dimensions: 264x174x115mm.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Board protection case inside the box.
- Digital calibration and set-up from keyboard.
- Instrument management & configuration from PC with DINITOOLS.
- 4 channels (for single weighing system).
- Power supply:
DFWATEX3GD: through 110-240Vac internal power adapter (optional power supply cable);
DFWATEX3GDB: through optional external battery (BP6ESTATEX3GD code), rechargeable in safe area. Battery charger not included.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with 350 Ohm input resistanc
MASTER / REPEATER OPTION
- Specific programme (MSTSLV code) for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER)
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
Zeroing, Automatic tare, Presettable tare, printing and/or data transmission, selectable function command, on/off switching, database of 30 tares, 2 Numeric IDs, keyboard lock, repetition of last printout made.
- SELECTABLE FUNCTIONS:
– High Resolution Weighing x 10.
– Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion.
– Formula weighing.
– +/- Checkweighing.
– Percentage weighing.
– Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option).
– Counting(Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions).
– In/Out Truck weighing.
– Set Point Control (with DFIO option)
- RS232/C port configurable for connection to printer/labeller in safe zone.
- RS232/C (or optionally RS485) bi-directional port configurable for PC, PLC, additional remote display, in safe zone.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
|Type of Equipment|