“DFWATEX2GDF”: INDICATOR FOR DOSING IN ATEX 1 & 21 ZONES
Weight indicator for areas classified as hazardous with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 2(2)G Ex ib [ib Gb] IIC T4 Gb for gases,
ATEX II 2(2)D Ex tb [ib Db] IIIC T197°C IP65 Db for dust.
Ideal for creating automatic or semiautomatic dosage systems in loading or in unloading, or multiproduct dosages
and mixtures. EC-Type-Examination certificate according to Annex III (ATEX directive). CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501)
- Waterproof 17-key numerical and functional keyboard.
- LCD display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits, clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and with low temperatures, and icons for showing the active functions.
- IP68 Satin finish stainless steel case.
- Dimensions: 264x174x115mm.
- May be angled either to be set on a table or a wall.
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion with 4 channels, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Management of a weighing system from 1 to 4 channels (cells) with digital equalization.
- Connectable with up to 4 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or PC with Dinitools.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Memory back-up for recording dosage data in case it’s accidentally turned off.
- Printing the dosage and consumption data, en sure zone through fiber optic.
- Power supply through external power adapter PW200XRD, with PW200IO option
- Fiber optic bidirectional port for connection with printer, labeller, PC, or PLC in safe area.
- 4 barriered logic digital outputs, with programmable function, for dosage system management, connectable to other intrinsic safety devices in a hazardous area.
- 4 inputs with functions dependents on the selected dosage function
- OIML R76
POWER, COMMS AND OUTPUT OPTIONS
|Type of Equipment|